The Red Dog online casino launched in 2019, thanks to Arbath Solutions. It is fully licensed by Curacao, so from the get-go we know that it’s a secure site. But is safety alone enough when it comes to selecting a proper online casino to invest your time and money into? Absolutely not. We have to also look at the bonuses, banking options, software providers, and the terms of the site to decide whether it’s the right pick for you. Trust us, with the number of available gambling websites, you have absolutely no business settling for less. So we will help you in your search of USA casino websites, and tell you if Red Dog is a good candidate. Read on, and you will know everything there is to know about this site in our Red Dog casino review.
How to register
Are you ready to have some fun with the cutest little dog you’ve ever seen? If so, then let’s waste no time and get straight to creating your Red Dog casino account. It will be quick and easy, promise! Surely you can do this yourself, but we just wanted to help you out and go through the steps just so you know what to expect, and what information will be required of you upon signing up.
- To begin creating your Red Dog casino login details, you have to click the “SIGN UP” tab that’s located on the top right side of the site’s homepage.
- First you must create your account details by coming up with a fun username, creating a password, and entering an email you intend to use. Once you’re done with this window, click “Next Step”.
- Name, birthday, gender. Nothing complicated about this step. But of course, make sure you enter your real birthday, otherwise, it will come to bite you in the ass later on. Click “Next Step” to get to the last part of the signup process.
- If you want to register, you’ll have to tell the nice lil’ dog where you live. Don’t worry, he won’t come barking under your doorstep. This is a regular procedure and is done at every online casino site. Scroll down, and enter your phone number. That will be used to send you exclusive bonuses if you’d like to receive them. You will also need to verify your identity for withdrawals via SMS later on, so don’t make stuff up. Now, make sure you read the terms and conditions before you click “Complete”. You don’t have to check off any box, so it’s easy to miss this step. Who knows, the Red Dog might be a crook, you gotta know what he’s up to!
- That’s all! Wait for the countdown and make your first deposit if you wish! The excitement starts NOW!
Games and software
There are currently less than 300 games on Red Dog casino, which isn’t too great. But let’s be forgiving, the site is only a couple of years old. You can play, enjoy the free online casino with no deposit, and play games without paying a dime once you register. That’s a plus, and another advantage is that the titles are created by a popular software provider - Real Time Gaming. You can enjoy Slots, Table Games, Video Poker, Specialty Games, and Progressives anytime you’d like on a PC or a smartphone device. We hope to see the Red Dog casino library expand in the near future, otherwise, it will stand no chance among the existing online gambling sites.
Let’s talk about promotions, Red Dog no deposit bonuses, offers, and the VIP Program. This will help us determine whether this is a casino that should be considered for real money gambling.
The Red Dog Welcome Bonus offers a 225% match + an extra 20% for Neosurf or BTC deposits for all newly registered players. The wagering requirement is 30x. The minimum deposit for this bonus varies depending on the payment method you choose.
Bonus Code: WAGGINGTAILS
Game of the month offers a neat Bonus of up to 150% match as well as 50 Free Spins. The wagering requirement for this one is 30x. The minimum deposit for this bonus varies depending on the payment method you choose.
Bonus Code: WILDLUAU
The 24/7 Bonus offers you a 120%, 135%, and 160% match on deposits of $30, $75, and $150. Red Dog will also give you a 25% match on top of that for Neosurf or BTC deposits!
Bonus Code: SUPERDOG
Unfortunately, the Red Dog casino offers no Loyalty points and has no VIP Program for trusted players.
Payments and currencies
Always check the available payment methods and withdrawal times when registering on an online casino site. It’s your money, and you need to make sure that you’re okay with waiting if payouts take a certain time. You will see that Red Dog casino has pretty decent payment options, but the withdrawals take a slighter bit longer than usual to process. However, there are no deposit or withdrawal fees, and we’re very happy about that. And if you want to play in an online casino with Bitcoin, this is a pretty awesome option as Red Dog is crypto-friendly. Note that the banking options may vary depending on where you live. Take a look at available payment methods:
Note that you can only make payments in USD, EUR, and AUD.
|3-4 Business days
|3-4 Business days
|Up to 15 min.
|1-3 Business days
|1-3 Business days
|1-3 Business days
Read the terms and conditions of the Red Dog casino site. That way you will be prepared and will avoid any mishaps and disappointments. You will find that it’s a fairly easy read, and you may find some things that make or break the gambling experience for you. There you will find bonus terms, payment rules, and you will know exactly what’s expected of you as a player. One thing we can tell you is that you have to be at least 21 to play on the site.
Aside from some lagging, and the pages clashing together, the site is fairly user-friendly. There is currently no mobile app available for Red Dog casino, but the site is mobile-friendly. You can enjoy a good chunk of the games using a smartphone or tablet device. Other than that, the site’s layout is not bad, and the navigation is simple, even to new players.
What other players have to say
Red Dog casino reviews showed us that many players were extremely unhappy by the lack of a VIP Program, and the bonus terms were upsetting to many members. We also saw a few comments about the withdrawals being much slower than promised, and the site lagging occasionally. Unfortunately, the bad reviews almost overpowered the good ones - and that’s a big red flag.
Honestly? As cute as the Red Dog happens to be, the casino site is lacking in a lot of aspects. Not only are the bonuses weak, but the site has a small library, and the withdrawal speed isn’t the greatest ever. We suggest you keep looking unless you have faith in the future of the Red Dog casino.