The name Slots of Vegas alone may make this site seem like it has an exciting experience in store for you. But imagine walking into a real casino facility wanting to speak to a representative only to be told that you can leave a message, but cannot ask any direct questions until you’ve dropped a specific amount of money on the casino games. Unpleasant and unwelcoming, right? Well, Slots of Vegas online casino by the Virtual Casino Group greets you the same way. To even get a chance to speak to a live chat representative, you have to make a deposit first. That alone would deter us from suggesting this casino provider to you. Maybe it’s not all that bad, and this first impression deserves a second chance. Let’s talk about all the other aspects before we make a final judgment in our Slots of Vegas casino review.
Slots of Vegas casino registration
Before you do decide to register, we strongly suggest that you finish reading this review and come back to this section afterward. But if you’re planning on registering regardless of what we tell you, or you’ve made a decision to join the site after getting insight from us, then let us guide you through the steps of the registration process. It’s easy, and there aren’t many details you need to fill out. Here is how you can become a member of the Slots of Vegas online casino in just a few simple steps:
- Make your way to the Slots of Vegas site, and click the “Sign Up” button in the top right corner of the page. You will then be escorted to the new window where you can begin the registration process.
- The second step will require you to create the Slots of Vegas login details such as your username and password. Don’t type random things you won’t remember, and make sure your password is strong. Click >CONTINUE when you’re ready.
- Name, last name, gender, and birthday, please! We suggest that you only enter authentic information, as you will run into trouble when making deposits and withdrawals if you type in a random birthday or a fake name. Also, note that you have to be at least 18 years of age to participate. Click NEXT when you’re ready to go to the final step.
- On this last and final step you will be asked to enter your phone number and address. You will see the Terms and Conditions tab on the fine print on the bottom of the page, read that before clicking FINISH AND PLAY. One thing that stood out to us, is that you don’t have to check the “I agree” boxes before finalizing your registration. That is just a bit fishy. It says in fine print that you automatically consent to the terms of the site when you click the finish and play button, but many can miss that and the terms will go unread. Almost seems like trickery of some sort.
Games and software
There are under 300 games on the Slots of Vegas online casino. The library is less than impressive, but what makes it all okay is that they come from RTG (Real Time Gaming), which is a pretty awesome software provider that has already come out with hundreds of games that made their way to many reputable casino sites. On Slots of Vegas casino got yourself online slots, Table games, Video Poker and a few Specialty Games to choose from.
Slots of Vegas casino bonuses
This is the part that makes people fall for the casino. The bonuses offered on the site are rather attractive, and they tend to outshine any other blemishes the casino may have. The Slots of Vegas offers a Welcome Bonus to newly registered members that grants a 250% match up to $2,500. That’s a pretty neat start, but do keep in mind that you have to deposit at least $30, which isn’t bad, but it’s a bit more than some other sites require. On the bright side, there is no maximum withdrawal limit on this offer. Best online casino bonus is the no deposit offer, but unfortunately, you will not find that here. So what else does Slots of Vegas offer in terms of bonuses?
- The first welcome bonus we had just mentioned has a coupon code which is “NEW250”, and you can use it in order to unlock the offer.
- There is a second new player offer for those who don’t care much for slots, and it’s a 190% match on a deposit of at least $30 up to $1,900 on select specialty games. Use the coupon code “NEW190” to unlock the offer. The playthrough requirement is 30x.
- You will also have an array of monthly promotions that change, obviously, every month. There you will also have deposit matches, free spins, and special prizes. What sucks about those, is that they usually have a pretty high minimum deposit requirement, sometimes as much as $110!
- Jackpot Hunter 275% match, No Max Bonus with the code “JACKPOTHUNTER” allows you to make a deposit with a banging match that you can use on specialty jackpot games. The second jackpot bonus is a 350% match with the code “JACKPOTHUNTERVIP” that allows you to get a match on your deposit and also play select jackpot games, but only if you have a VIP status established with the Slots of Vegas casino. Both require at least a $30 deposit.
- The VIP Program of Slots of Vegas allows players to level up and receive perks according to their status.
Payments and currencies
This is where we would suggest that you find a different casino to play on. The banking options aren’t terrible, but the withdrawal times absolutely suck. You can use Visa, Mastercard, Debit, Credit, or even eWallets to make payments. You do, however, have to fill out a Credit Card Agreement Form before you make withdrawals. You can pull money out using withdrawal methods like Cash Deposit, Check (Federal Express Cashier's Check), Click2Pay or Wire Transfer. The available banking options depend on where you are located. For example: Neteller isn’t available for members in the USA, Canada, France, Spain, Germany or Singapore.
Not that you can in any currency you like and it will be added to your account in dollars at the current true bank exchange rate.
|Payment Method||Min. dep.||Max. Withdrawal||Withdrawal Time|
|Click2Pay||$10||$2500||1-5 business days|
Cash deposits, checks, wire transfers and Bank wire all take up to 10 days or more for a withdrawal to be completed. And the min withdrawals are extremely high. For example, the smallest amount you can pull out using Bank Wire is $200.
You have to be at least 21 years old to play for real money on the Slots of Vegas site. We strongly suggest that you read the Terms and Conditions of the site, as that will give you a clear understanding of what you should expect when playing, using bonuses, and making deposits or withdrawals. There you will find information about the following:
- Country Based Restrictions
- Marketing Communications
- Approval of Withdrawals
- Processing Fees and Limitations
- Bonus Rules
- Restricted Games
If you’re a player, and you’re simply selecting between games and making deposits, then yes, Slots of Vegas casino is pretty user friendly. However, we did find a few things we hated about the site. Lots of pages contain very vague information. For example, to find any banking method information, you will have to click through a billion pages and you won’t find one single window that will provide you with everything you need to know. There are some hidden tabs that you have to find through clicking unrelated buttons, and that’s very annoying. Overall, the usability of the site sort of sucks. It’s not terrible, but compared to other online casino sites - it can pull up a bit. There’s nothing consice or structured about Slots of Vegas besides how the games are organized. One thing that we did like a lot, is that when you click on any of the games, you get a short overview of all the info you might want to know before you play. You are even given instructions on how to play before you open the game. Searching for specific titles is also made easy on the site, and there are sections that already have the games distributed among various genres. And as we already mentioned, you have to make a deposit to begin speaking to the live chat agent. Screw that sort of hospitality! But if you do want to access this mediocre casino site via a smartphone device or tablet - good news! Slots of Vegas is a mobile online casino.
What other players have to say
Slots of Vegas online casino members have reported that they have waited more than 2 months to receive their payouts. Many complained about the slow, and uncooperative customer support, and many were extremely upset about the tricky bonus terms and conditions. The number of negative reviews sort of threw us off. The site looks presentable, the games from RTG look promising, but the truth really comes out when you dig deeper and look at other player reviews. Reading feedback from other members was an absolute bummer, as we hoped for the casino to prove itself through experienced users.
If we were in 2010, and there were fewer options for online casinos on the market, we would definitely suggest Slots of Vegas. There’s a reputable provider, some decent games, alright banking options, and the site’s graphics are somewhat neat. However, the bones of the site are trash. The withdrawal times are far too lengthy, bonus terms are crooked, and the overall lack of structure makes this site a hard pass. You got so many other options on the web, forget this online casino. It’s not the worst, but you can do much better if you do a bit more digging. Slots of Vegas is a legit site, as it holds a gambling license from the jurisdiction of Costa Rica. But that doesn’t mean that there’s much good for you in it. Safety and trustworthiness does not equal an amazing experience. Perhaps you might want to check out our list of NZ online casinos, you will find much better sites there!